The Business Analyst will:
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve business processes.
- Confer with personnel of relevant organizational units to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems.
- Write a detailed descriptions of user needs, as well as functional and/or technical specifications.
- Review current business process, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Study existing information-processing systems to evaluate the effectiveness and develop new system specifications to improve production or workflow as required.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams.
- Requires 7-10 years prior experience.
- Security Settlements experience
- Ability to use Data flow software
- Organization and communication skills